Placing an order & Payments options policy
Placing an order
- Browse the Avance Phytotherapies Online catalogue to make your purchase. Select the item you wish to order, enter the quantity you desire and click on "Order".
- When your order contains the items and quantities you wish to purchase, click on the "Checkout" link underneath your order.
- You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment information. Please see the Payment Options available to you and choose the one that suits you.
- Once you have successfully made your payment, your order will be processed & shipped within our stipulated timelines. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.
- Avance Phytotherapies Online is set up to take immediate online orders through the following modes of payment:
- Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network
- Visa Debit cards
- From select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
- Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
- We have the option for ‘Cash on Delivery’ on orders above INR 2,999/- for domestic orders only. We follow all safety protocols, along with our courier partners to ensure the package that reaches you is safe.
- If you are physically unavailable for during the time of delivery, please suggest an alternative address or contact number of a reliable source at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of order placement, for successful delivery.
- If a ‘COD’ order is returned to us due to your unavailability or any other reason, we will only reship the same order only if you convert it to a prepaid order, post-delivery failure.
- If a customer refuses the delivery of a ‘COD’ order more than twice, he/she would not be eligible for ‘COD’ for all future orders. Then, he/she can only choose to place a prepaid order on the website.
- All claims for shortages (missing items) or damages must be reported to our customer service team within 48 hours of delivery. We request you to write to us at email@example.com well within the aforementioned time frame. Avance Phytotherapies will not be responsible for any claim raised with respect to damages or missing products post 48 hours of delivery.
- Shipping/billing address can’t be changed once the order is placed. No modifications can be made post successful placement of orders. For further queries, you may get in touch with our Customer Care team on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us from Monday to Saturday, from 9:30-6:30 PM IST.
- If a ‘COD’ order is to be cancelled, please inform our customer service team by sending an email at email@example.com with the order number on the same date that you placed the order.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, please bear with possible dispatch and delivery delays of your order. Click here to know more about our COVID-19 safety measures.
- COD orders cannot be refunded in the original mode of payment. It can only be refunded via the brand online voucher.