– Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhizaglabra)
– Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
– Strong acetyl cholinesterase inhibitory activity
– Reduces amyloid plaques.
– Strong anti-oxidant activity.
– Improves memory and concentration
– Improves behavioural pattern
– Reduces mood swings, irritability and aggressiveness
Directions For Use:
1 tablet two times a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
– Excess dosage may cause pseudo aldosteronism and increase in blood pressure
– The product is safe and no adverse effects are reported
– Keep out of reach of children
– Store in a cool and dry place
Box containing HDPE bottle with 30 or 60 uncoated tablets.